Thanks to Avvo and Miss Barbara Stage: as far as condo law is concerned , you can trust Miss Stage. She understand the chap 718

Asked almost 2 years ago - Hollywood, FL

I would like to say thank you to avvo to make this forum available. I, would like to say thank to Miss Barbara State. I believe in the last 6 months i have asked more questions about condo law than any body on avvo.com. And off course, after analyzing the answers, I have come to conclude that Miss Stage is the best attorney to hire as far as condo law is concerned. If you are in the Orlando, Fl area and a condo board or condo management try to ripp you off, please call Miss State. She got common sense and she knows the Law, at least she know Florida Statue 718. Hire her and you can't go wrong. She is the top and condo lawyer that will not let a greedy condo board takes advantage of you.

1. David Lloyd Merrill

Pro

4

Answered . What a great review! Be certain to put a client review on her profile page too!

2. Barbara Billiot Stage

Pro

4

Answered . Thank you! That is so kind of you to acknowledge my efforts! You made my day!

3. Keith Adam Halpern

1

Answered . Please ensure that Ms. Stage gets these comments in her review page! She's a very fine contributor and makes great efforts to help citizens in need.