Thank god for attorneys.. Ok another ? He has a few tickets warrents(traffic tickets) only does he do time for them in tdc to

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Antonio, TX

He has unpaid tragic tickets, I would have to clear all that b4 he gets shock or paroled out?

1. Cynthia Russell Henley

4

Answered . If he wants credit while he is in the custody of another jurisdiction (such as TDC), he should write to the jurisdiction where he has warrants asking for them to give him credit. They do not have to do so. Otherwise, if the tickets are not paid, he will still have warrants (although they will not put a detainer / hold on him in TDC for traffic warrants.)

Cynthia Henley
    713-222-1220

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . You right attorneys can be great. It's my opinion that you are abusing the goodwill of the lawyer participants on this site. Think how great it would be if you had an attorney who you had hired whose advice you could rely upon.