Skip to main content

Texas eviction process, how to evict tenants

Irving, TX |

I just purchased a duplex, one side is rented already with a one year lease. The other side that I want to live on is occupied by a tenant who has not paid rent for 2 months now. She has lost her job and has health problems and only receives unemployment.This tenant refuses to move. How do I evict her

Attorney Answers 1

  1. I would advise you to get an attorney; however, if you can't afford one, then you must give her notice, by posting a notice to vacate. Then, you must file an FED in JP, and have a hearing. Good luck, and may God bless you.