Tenants right to peace and quietand to enjoy rental property

Staten Island, NY |
Filed under: Real estate

I need to know my options if my landlord will not do anything about noisy tenants above my apartment preventing me from sleeping and having any peace and quiet all day long .This has been gong on for a year and i have made several complaints but the issue is that the tenant upstairs is the landlords boyfriend and she takes no responsibility for anything going on here .Moving is not an option for me right now so I need to know what i can do .

1. Thanks for using Avvo. I am an Avvo Staff Moderator. To read more about our moderation team, follow the link below. Our current question volume may increase the response times of our loyal Avvo lawyer-answerers. My goal is to give you some preliminary information and guidance regarding your legal situation while you wait for an attorney in your area to respond.

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/98101-wa-avvo-moderator-1769851/aboutme.html

Hopefully the link below will be useful for solving your dilemma. Good luck.