Tenants living without water service

Naples, FL |

I got default judgement for eviction claim. I learned tenants have been living for about a month without water service because they did not pay to utility company. they have children. tenants work and make enough money to pay.
They will be evicted soon.
should I call police and report the situation?

1. I would not advise that you report this to Department of Children and Family or law enforcement.
    DCF will tell you that the family can still wash, etc. with buckets of water or by buying bottled water.
    Anyway, if it won't help get them out from an eviction standpoint, you are just raising your blood pressure and getting into their business for nothing.
    Better to proceed with finishing up the eviction as soon as possible.

If you haven't already, then go ahead and file your Motion for Final Judgment, blank copies of the Final Judgment, and blank copies of the Writ of Possession. Mail a copy to the defendants. Give the clerk a check for the sheriff and stamped addessed envelopes for mailng.

Put your telephone number at the bottom of the Writ and ask the sheriff's department to contact you at that number to set the appointment.