Skip to main content

Temporary resident vehicle registration

Las Vegas, NV |

I own a condo out there in Vegas. I was going to drive one of my cars out there and leave it. Do I need to register it in Nevada? We spend only a couple of days a month out there. Thank you.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. No. Just be prepared to prove out of state residency if you are pulled over. A utility bill from your out of state property generally works.