Temporary Emergency Custody Forms in California?

What are forms (and #'s) do I need to file for Temporary Emergency Custody in California?

My sons father is being accused of child abuse by HIS older son and his son is claiming my 9 year old is in danger. DFS is involved and suggests I file for TEC.

1. Use Form EPO-001 see weblink

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of California. Responses are based solely on California law unless stated otherwise.

Child custody topics