Skip to main content

Teen pregnancy issue

Jerome, ID |

my name Is Jeffery I am 17 male I got my girlfriend pregnant she is also 17 we need to know what we can do when her parents find out because we are afraid that they are going to try to take the baby away when it is born and we want to take care of it and we also are wanting to get married but we don't know how to go about doing that

Attorney Answers 2

  1. They cannot "take" the baby. You need to contact an attorney in your area ASAP.

  2. A good point made by Ms. Quigley. Many attorneys will provide a free initial consultation to discuss the facts and specifics of your case; you should see if there are any in your area.

    This is not legal advice. This response is provided for general information only, as a public service. It is not to be relied upon as legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship; nor is it an attempt to create an attorney/client relationship. Consult with local counsel in your jurisdiction about the specifics of your case, which is the only way to gain true meaningful legal guidance and/or representation.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics