Skip to main content

Teen pregnancy issue

Jerome, ID |

if I am 17 and got a 17 year girl old pregnant and we are afraid that her parents are going to try to take the baby when they find out what can we do

Attorney Answers 1


If you have a genuine concern I would recommend you consult with an experienced attorney.

This is not legal advice. This response is provided for general information only, as a public service. It is not to be relied upon as legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship; nor is it an attempt to create an attorney/client relationship. Consult with local counsel in your jurisdiction about the specifics of your case, which is the only way to gain true meaningful legal guidance and/or representation.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics