Technical violation of probation with one week left in scheduled termination date

Pensacola, FL |

In Florida notified by PO that technical violation was issued by judge. As soon as I knew of this paid court costs in full before termination date and verified by PO. No arrest warrant is showing up in jurisdiction county nor florida base, Does the judge still have jurisdiction since my termination date has passed? Is there a legal tolling?

There is only jurisdiction if judge issue VOP before probation expired.

It depends. If the judge revoked probation prior to the termination date, then the clock would have stopped running on your probation and the judge would still retain jurisdiction.

On the other hand, if the judge merely revoked and then immediately reinstated probation, which may have happened, then probation may have thereafter run out and with it, jurisdiction.

It is hard to tell by your question. If judge issued warrant prior to your termination date, the court has jurisdiction.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

as far as I know no official warrant issued. Public records of my case have been out of view since po contacted me

the records require both the affadavit and warrant dated before scheduled term?