Skip to main content

Taxidermy mounts stolen from my home. How can i recover them?

Cape Girardeau, MO |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I would offer a reward. I have a few suspects

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Go to the police department and file a police report.

The answers submitted on AVVO by The Rogers Law Firm, LLC d/b/a are for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice, are not intended to be advertising, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. The transmission of information on AVVO is not intended to establish, and receipt of such information does not establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The reader should not act on the answers without first consulting legal counsel.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer