Tax deed sale, tax deed county sale

Hollywood, FL |

I understand that The county tax trumps any debt ; therefore a tax deed purchase sale means all the debts cancelled. Is my assumption wrong? Can there be any other encumbrances on a property sale by tax deed?

1. Double post. Answered previous one.

If you need representation, call us at (530) 758-8317 or email thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. If you want that advice from us, contact us at thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com.

2. Iagree

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Small business topics