Tax deed sale, tax deed county sale

Hollywood, FL |

I understand that The county tax trumps any debt ; therefore a tax deed purchase sale means all the debts cancelled. Is my assumption wrong? Can there be any other encumbrances on a property sale by tax deed?

Double post. Answered previous one.

If you need representation, call us at (530) 758-8317 or email thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. If you want that advice from us, contact us at thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com.

Iagree

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Didn't get to finish my answer-I agree with previous answers with your first post-don't think you will get better answer.

Tax law topics