Talked to an agent but she thought it wasnt me. Would this affect my case?

Chandler, AZ |

I put her on speaker for a second and she thought it was somebody else talking. I gave my social security number though.

1. Your question is vague and incomplete. If you currently have an attorney, talk to him or her. If not, seek counsel to directly assist you in defending your case. Good luck.

2. More info is needed. Consult with a criminal attorney in your area for peace of mind. Try Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" service.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Consult with an attorney if you need further assistance.

3. It seems as if this question started in the middle of a thought. However, it appears that you should not be airing this type of information on a public forum. Remember that while you are seeking legal advice through this website, your communications are not protected through an attorney-client privilege.

I would speak with a competent criminal attorney immediately and refrain from making incriminating statements on the website.

Adam Feldman
    The Feldman Law Firm, PLLC
    1 E. Washington Street, Suite 500
    Phoenix, Arizona 85004
    (602) 540-7887
    attorney@afphoenixcriminalattorney.com
    www.afphoenixcriminalattorney.com

AV® Preeminent™ Rating
    2013 Super Lawyers Rising Star
    AVVO 9.8/10 Superb Rating