Skip to main content

Taking Away Visitation Rights from Non Custodial Father

Lynnwood, WA |

I am SO tired of my son being hurt because his father is 1) Inconsistent with every other weekend visits or 2) Doesn't show up for visits and we wait for HOURS. I want this to STOP. He doesn't pay child support, he doesn't actively call his son during the week when he doesn't have him and my child tells me that all his father does with him is put him in front of cartoons or video games. I want the hurting of my 5 year to stop now! HELP!

Attorney Answers

No attorney answers yet.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics