Taking a polygraph test

Port Arthur, TX |
Filed under: Criminal defense

My son on parole was told he had to take a polygraph. The lady administering the test told the parole officer she was not going to do it because she threatened him and now they want to send him to another county to have the test done. She has threatened him three times telling him she was going to send him back to prison . She said that he should never have been let out and she was going to do whatever to send him back. What are his rights. The parole officers supervisor is aware of this and he has asked for another parole officer and was told she would see what she could do but said she is the only one for this area. He has disabilities and is scared. Where can we get help with this

1. When you are on Parole you have very few rights regarding the normal freedoms under the Bill of Rights & your son must follow his Parole rules or he may end up back in Prison. I would consult with a local attorney.

"The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and the certificate, award or recognition is not a requirement to practice law in Illinois." "The information on this website is for general purposes only and should not be interpreted to indicate a certain result will occur in your specific legal situation." "The information on this website is not legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship."