Suit for malicious prosecution

Jackson, MI |

a high-ranking state cop falsified information in a police report to have me arrested on felony charges. I was put into jail and remained there for 8 months before the charges were finally dimissed. I am now all over the internet as if i was convicted. I have a computer disc which the cop made wherein he admits to falsifying the felony information in the police report. I can prove that I was fully innocent. I need to sue for defamation and malicious prosecution as soon as possible. Is anyone out there in Michigan who will help me for a percentage of the suit? The cop intends to ruin my life and with the Internet he is succeeding!

Your best bet is to use the search feature on AVVO or at the State Bar www (dot) michbar (dot) org to find a litigation or civil rights attorney in Jackson. Call a couple, discuss fees, and retain the one you like.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Contact several attorneys ASAP to discuss.
Remember, the Internet is a "double-edged"
sword. If copster can "trash" you . . . you
can also post his name all over the place
as a "dirty" cop. If you've got the goods
on him (computer disc) then post that
as well. Remember that TRUTH is a
DEFENSE if he tries to sue you. Make
sure that what you have is the TRUTH.

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.