Suit for malicious prosecution

a high-ranking state cop falsified information in a police report to have me arrested on felony charges. I was put into jail and remained there for 8 months before the charges were finally dimissed. I am now all over the internet as if i was convicted. I have a computer disc which the cop made wherein he admits to falsifying the felony information in the police report. I can prove that I was fully innocent. I need to sue for defamation and malicious prosecution as soon as possible. Is anyone out there in Michigan who will help me for a percentage of the suit? The cop intends to ruin my life and with the Internet he is succeeding!

Jackson, MI -

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

Criminal Defense Attorney - Hillsdale, MI

Your best bet is to use the search feature on AVVO or at the State Bar www (dot) michbar (dot) org to find a litigation or civil rights attorney in Jackson. Call a couple, discuss fees, and retain the one you like.

James M. Osak

James M. Osak

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Madison Heights, MI

Contact several attorneys ASAP to discuss.
Remember, the Internet is a "double-edged"
sword. If copster can "trash" you . . . you
can also post his name all over the place
as a "dirty" cop. If you've got the goods
on him (computer disc) then post that
as well. Remember that TRUTH is a
DEFENSE if he tries to sue you. Make
sure that what you have is the TRUTH.