Suffered a brain bleed after a fall. 911 called. Day b4, ER dr said blood tests were normal even after vomiting so much blood.

Las Vegas, NV |

Asked about an Endoscopy while at the ER & Dr replied it was late in the day n I will be handled next day, anyway. So, why dont I go home & have me sched an Endoscopy d following AM. Lost consciousness and fell on my face after vomiting more blood the very next morning & this time, even having bloody diarrhea. Transported to the nearest hospital via 911. But when brain scan showed a brain bleed, was transferred to a larger hosp with a Neuro ICU. Kept for 3 days & was told had irregular heartbeat (AFIB), anemia. Brain MRI, Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Venous Insufficiency test & other blood tests needed after dis. Have seen a Cardiologist, Hematologist, Gastroenterologist n will schedule 2 see a Neurologist. Cardio seen after bng dischrgd said heart is normal but had AFIB bec of d trauma.

Now have constant splitting headaches, have aches & pains similar to being in a bad car accident and is faced with mounting medical bills.

1. Consult with a personal injury and medical malpractice attorney immediately to help sort everything out.

2. Have a local lawyer investigate.

3. Your case is too complex to determine whether or not you have a legal case. An attorney will need to speak with you and review the records prior to giving you a firm answer on whether or not you have a case. These cases can be costly and very labor intensive. Be patient and find a good medical mal-practice attorney.

This posting does not create an attorney client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

4. You need to consult a personal injury lawyer in the area, and have he/she refer you to a neurosurgeon for a consult.

Good luck,

Michael Ian Rott, Esq., Managing Partner
    HIDEN, ROTT & OERTLE, LLP
    2635 Camino del Rio South, Suite 306
    San Diego, California 92108
    Office: 619.296.5884, ext. 14
    Fax: 619.296.5171
    Cell: 619.252.2248
    Email: mrott@hrollp.com
    Avvo: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/92108-ca-michael-rott-272982.html
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-rott/b/952/aa9/

Web: www.hrollp.com
    San Diego - El Centro

Please be advised that the advice provided does not create any attorney/client relationship; that due to the various state laws that the information provided is a general overview of work comp law, which might not be applicable to you, based upon the laws of your state. We will not file anything on your behalf nor protect any statute of limitations which might arise and recommend that you IMMEDIATELY consult legal counsel for advice.