Sue for wrongful accusations

Lakeport, CA |
Filed under: Criminal defense

In January I posted a question about an eviction that took place on tribal land where arrests took place for trespassing and obstruction of justice. All the charges were dropped and the statement I made about the tribal police chief not being sanctioned by the Bureau of Indian Affairs - Federally commissioned office. He is now being investigated for impersonating a federal officer and I feel I should sue. Any input will help

1. You should consult with counsel to review your options as to any legal remedies or causes of actions you might have an how much it might cost to pursue them.

2. You really need to sit down with an attorney. This seems like a very complicated situation that would take a while to sort out.

This is not intended as individual legal advice and there is no attorney client relationship established by this answer. It is advisable that you seek individualized legal assistance. This is not a substitute for hiring an attorney.

3. It sounds like this person has defamed you and perhaps the Bureau of Indian Affairs was negligent to a degree. I need a lot more facts to see the strength of your case. Best of luck to you.

Free consultation. Direct line- 855-637-0938 .24/7. Video/Phone/In-Person. aalok.sikand@gmail.com. I provide my clients with honest, thoughtful advice and diligent, vigorous representation in a number of practice areas. I serve Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, Santa Barbara and San Diego Counties. I wouldn't take any of my answers on avvo.com as legal advice since there are still too many factors that need to be discussed before I can give you a reliable opinion.

4. Was the eviction set aside or did it stand? Are we just talking about a civil rights action, more info is needed. Best of luck.

This answer is provided by California Accident Attorney Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., 510-206-4492. Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. Abogado de Lesiones de Accidentes de Autos, provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. Oakland Abogado Accidentes Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Accidentes de carros, Abogado de accidentes de Peatones, practices in Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Oakland, Hayward, Martinez, Newark, Richmond, San Francisco and San Rafael. El abogado de lesiones y heridos en accidentes de autos, is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Heridos en Accidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Abogado de Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, Abogado de Accidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

5. You should really consult with a local tribal law attorney.