Subpoenaed for court: Charges for first degree robbery

Asked 12 months ago - Seattle, WA

I was a main witness in a first degree robbery crime. I am subpoenaed for court, but I have no idea what the court will look like. Will I have to speak on what I witnessed in front of the defendants, and will there be a jury?

1. Lennard Anthony Nahajski

4

Answered . You need to ask those questions to the attorney who subpoenaed you.

2. Vitaliy Kertchen

3

Answered . Yes and yes.

3. Michael R Crosner

Answered . Maybe - depending if the case is resolved with a trial (which often is the case). If the trial goes forth you will be required to testify if you are called to the stand by the attorney. Most criminal cases are via jury trial, but sometimes the jury is waived & it is heard before the judge. You should call the attorney who subpeonaed you & discuss these questions