Subpoena of cell phone registration records

Asked 10 months ago - Branford, CT

How can I subpoena the cell-phone registration records (name and address of the customer) for a specific period in the past directly from the cell carrier? My aim is to document the remarriage of my ex-wife in a post-judgment alimony matter. I have good reason to believe she is lying about her marital status in order to continue to receive alimony and strongly suspect that she would doctor phone records if she was subpoenaed to bring them herself. Must I persuade the Court to order my ex-wife to sign a release, instead?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Alan James Brinkmeier

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . persuade the Court to do order

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,070 answers this week

2,799 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,070 answers this week

2,799 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary