Student filing for my husband. My mother will be a joint sponser do I need any other papers besides I-130,I-485, g-325a

Asked about 2 years ago - Charleston, WV

I graduate nursing school in june. do I need other forms to send in to file concurrent

1. Javier G Pineda

3

Answered . Are you a US citizen? Did your husband enter the US legally? Is he eligible under 245(i)? Take the time to consult with an experienced immigration attorney to determine the basis of your husband's eligibility and proper path. Good luck.

2. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

Pro

2

Answered . You are asking a hard question here. You need to either hire an attorney or really look at the instructions on the forms. You need other forms if you are going to ask for other benefits for your husband, which I assume you will want. The complete package consists of a lot of information and different documents. So yes - more things have to be submitted!

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

1

Answered . I agreee with my colleague especially if you want a work permit and/or a travel permit. Also, it is the G325 you need to file.