Student filing for my husband. My mother will be a joint sponser do I need any other papers besides I-130,I-485, g-325a

Asked about 2 years ago - Charleston, WV

I graduate nursing school in june. do I need other forms to send in to file concurrent

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Javier G Pineda

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Are you a US citizen? Did your husband enter the US legally? Is he eligible under 245(i)? Take the time to consult with an experienced immigration attorney to determine the basis of your husband's eligibility and proper path. Good luck.

    714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be... more
  2. Deborah Lynne Karapetian


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You are asking a hard question here. You need to either hire an attorney or really look at the instructions on the forms. You need other forms if you are going to ask for other benefits for your husband, which I assume you will want. The complete package consists of a lot of information and different documents. So yes - more things have to be submitted!

  3. Karen-Lee Pollak

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agreee with my colleague especially if you want a work permit and/or a travel permit. Also, it is the G325 you need to file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,176 answers this week

2,979 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,176 answers this week

2,979 attorneys answering