Strong armed by WNY district attorney

Asked almost 2 years ago - Buffalo, NY

I am getting strong armed by a DA and need advise I believe my attorney is not doing a good job here with me.

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

4

Answered . You don't give any facts.

2. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

3

Answered . Change attorneys if you're not comfortable with the one representing you.

3. Louis Lawrence Sternberg

3

Answered . You have the right to fire your attorney and obtain new counsel.

4. Lori A Hoffman

3

Answered . If you feel you and your attorney do not have a good working rapport you may wish to change attorneys. I represent people in most areas of WNY. Please feel free to call my office for a free consultation 716-439-4700.

5. Kevin Scott Mahoney

3

Answered . I would recommend that you at least consult with another local attorney sooner than later before making any decisions. You certainly have the right to choose your own attorney and are free to speak with as many as you need even while you are currently represented.

6. Kevin D. Yaldoo

3

Answered . Having a good rapport with your attorney is of the utmost importance for effective advocacy. It is crucial that you address your concerns with your attorney and allow them the opportunity to explain there actions/ inaction. What you might perceive as your attorney not doing a good job, may simply be a case of miscommunication or defense strategy. If you remain uncomfortable with your attorney after communicating with them and voicing your concerns, you always have the option of retaining new counsel.