Store manager looking into my dressing room while i was trying on clothes. Can anything be done?

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

My husband noticed also and came over to ask if i was ok. At that point we discovered that the he not only looked in but could see much more then we thought. My husband is 6'2 and was able to see my whole body image perfectly through the reflection of the mirror over the top of the door. That means that anyone over 6 feet tall can see easily see everything with no effort. We filled a complaint over the phone and they said they did not believe the store manager had done it purposely and offered to give me a gift card for my troubles and asked that i use it asap. She also asked if i had a spoken to a lawyer. As a store manager myself i know everything that happens in my building. I find it very hard to believe that he did not know he could see everything by just looking over the door.

1. Adrienne Patricia Allen

1

Answered . Duplicat question. See my answer in the other question.