Storage company auctioned of stuff with malice and need to what amount I could expect!

Asked over 1 year ago - 11103

Rented a storage unit from Jan 2010 onwards...fully paid up until Aug 2012. The company auctioned my stuff on Feb 9 first week.
2-3 months before auction, I had sent an email expainling I was in unemployment status and need to find a resolution. I made prior two contacts in resolution of the extra fees they levied but never received any response from the firm. No response to emails. The manager was always unreachable

I asked the company to send my account summary a week before the auctiond but the representative at the firm send it to the wrong email

On the date of auction I paid the complete rent except the fees. The company rejected my payment and sold my stuff off.

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . I'm not sure you have a claim. What does the storage agreement say about their right to auction if you are delinquint in payment?

2. Edwin Drantivy

Answered . Did you sign a contract for the storage unit?