Stop my murder by ex husband - I’m family based immigrant was married and have I-864 Affidavit of support which was not consider

Modesto, CA |

I am a family based immigrant was married and have I-864 Affidavit of support which was never considered – was guaranteed protection from poverty and public charge at any time before to come here. It is Abduction by Fraud Hostage case after I came here and everything was stolen from me by illegal divorce and after it, I am on food stamps and Instant Action is required. Have emergency now as my ex boarded my own house after illegal “eviction” and my property threaten to sell it which is murder for me – I do not have any other option to live. Please help me. I need my property intact and Writ of Possession for me to be inside, Property Restraint not to board it, not to sell, not to come Friday 09/11-13/2013 or after it.

Please stop my murder: Somebody please call defendant Jesse at 661-342-5399 not to board me and my property, not to sell my house, not to come this Friday 10-11-13-2013 - I cannot be anywhere but inside and I need my property intact either to legally relocate, or to legally be deported. All these are for immigration lawyer - Can you assist me with legal deportation then with all my property intact with me? Somebody has to stop him first, I need do not have passport, car is stolen..Links Death_threats.docs https://app.box.com/s/wopgj1dx2pkq30yxrpyj Damages https://app.box.com/s/tuelhrd393rfin4n7de7

Contact a family law attorney in California.

The answer provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice as not all facts are know by the attorney, nor does the answering of this question create an attorney client relationship.

1. It is actually abduction by fraud hostage case since 1991 and must be a criminal case. 2. I cannot be in shelter which is murder by mental drugs or anywhere else but inside my own house. 3. Family law has no jurisdiction - I am a foreigner hostage abducted by fraud. It is emergency now. 4. It is similar to Mel Gibson Oksana case which was in federal court only, she was given enough money to buy ten tiny houses, was never asked out murder like they did to me.

Please stop my murder: Somebody please call defendant Jesse at 661-342-5399 not to board me and my property, not to sell my house, not to come this Friday 10-11-13-2013 - I cannot be anywhere but inside and I need my property intact either to legally relocate, or to legally be deported. All these are for immigration lawyer - Can you assist me with legal deportation then with all my property intact with me? Somebody has to stop him first, I need do not have passport, my car is stolen...

Family law said: "it is not our form - it is not our job" !

Seek help from a woman's shelter locally.

Responses by attorneys on AVVO are by the nature of the forum, not legal advice. To obtain reliable legal advice, please contact my office directly to set up a free 15 minute consultation. During the consultation, we will be able to assess whether we can help you or a more in depth consultation is needed. Visit www.mcauliffimmigration.com or call us at 206.494.9999.

It is actually abduction by fraud hostage case and must be a criminal case. 2. I cannot be in shelter which is murder by mental drugs or anywhere else but inside my own house. 3. Family law has no jurisdiction - I am a foreigner hostage abducted by fraud. It is emergency now. 4. It is similar to Mel Gibson Oksana case which was in federal court only, she was given enough money to buy ten tiny houses, was never asked out murder like they did to me. Family law does not know what I-864 form is about and stole everything from me 1992, the lawyer is disbarred...

Maria J. Marty

Maria J. Marty

I agree with the other attorneys that you need to consult with a family law attorney and a counselor. Take the I-864 form with you, they will understand it one they see it.

I did took the form to family law long time ago - they do not want to look at it did not want to file it, told me "It is not our job."

Please stop my murder: Somebody please call defendant Jesse at 661-342-5399 not to board me and my property, not to sell my house, not to come this Friday 10-11-13-2013 - I cannot be anywhere but inside and I need my property intact either to legally relocate, or to legally be deported. All these are for immigration lawyer - Can you assist me with legal deportation then with all my property intact with me? Somebody has to stop him first, I need do not have passport, my car is stolen like everything...

Family law said: "it is not our form - it is not our job" ! Shelter is not an option - they damage them forever by mental drugs, steal all their money

You need to contact a family law attorney in California. This is not an immigration matter. You can search for attorneys on Avvo or contact the local bar association for a referral.

Wendy R. Barlow, Esq, The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., 111 Broadway, Suite 1306, New York NY 10006, (866) 456-­8654, wendy@myatorneyusa.com, www.myattorneyusa.com. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

1. It is actually abduction by fraud hostage case and must be a criminal case. 2. I cannot be in shelter which is murder by mental drugs or anywhere else but inside my own house. 3. Family law has no jurisdiction - I am a foreigner hostage abducted by fraud. It is emergency now. 4. It is similar to Mel Gibson Oksana case which was in federal court only, she was given enough money to buy ten tiny houses, was never asked out murder like they did to me.

Family law does not know what I-864 form is about and stole everything from me 1992, the lawyer is disbarred...

Wendy Rebecca Barlow

Wendy Rebecca Barlow

I am sorry but I cannot assist you. The information you have provided makes it appear as your issues are regarding state law. You would be best advised to contact a local attorney.

They all participated in stealing everything from me by illegal divorce 1992, then illegal UD acts. My attorney is dead, his son who signed our divorce is disbarred. Nobody took our case from locals. Please stop my murder: Somebody please call defendant Jesse at 661-342-5399 not to board me and my property, not to sell my house, not to come this Friday 10-11-13-2013 - I cannot be anywhere but inside and I need my property intact either to legally relocate, or to legally be deported. All these are for immigration lawyer - Can you assist me with legal deportation then with all my property intact with me? Somebody has to stop him first, I need do not have passport, car is stolen...