Stop my murder by ex husband - I’m family based immigrant was married and have I-864 Affidavit of support which was not consider

Asked 12 months ago - Modesto, CA

I am a family based immigrant was married and have I-864 Affidavit of support which was never considered – was guaranteed protection from poverty and public charge at any time before to come here. It is Abduction by Fraud Hostage case after I came here and everything was stolen from me by illegal divorce and after it, I am on food stamps and Instant Action is required. Have emergency now as my ex boarded my own house after illegal “eviction” and my property threaten to sell it which is murder for me – I do not have any other option to live. Please help me. I need my property intact and Writ of Possession for me to be inside, Property Restraint not to board it, not to sell, not to come Friday 09/11-13/2013 or after it.

Please stop my murder: Somebody please call defendant Jesse at 661-342-5399 not to board me and my property, not to sell my house, not to come this Friday 10-11-13-2013 - I cannot be anywhere but inside and I need my property intact either to legally relocate, or to legally be deported. All these are for immigration lawyer - Can you assist me with legal deportation then with all my property intact with me? Somebody has to stop him first, I need do not have passport, car is stolen..Links Death_threats.docs https://app.box.com/s/wopgj1dx2pkq30yxrpyj
Damages https://app.box.com/s/tuelhrd393rfin4n7de7

1. Pablo Husayn Nossa

3

Answered . Contact a family law attorney in California.

2. Maria J. Marty

2

Answered . Seek help from a woman's shelter locally.

3. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

2

Answered . You need to contact a family law attorney in California. This is not an immigration matter. You can search for attorneys on Avvo or contact the local bar association for a referral.