Skip to main content

Stop my murder by ex husband - I’m family based immigrant was married and have I-864 Affidavit of support which was not consider

Modesto, CA |

I am a family based immigrant was married and have I-864 Affidavit of support which was never considered – was guaranteed protection from poverty and public charge at any time before to come here. It is Abduction by Fraud Hostage case after I came here and everything was stolen from me by illegal divorce and after it, I am on food stamps and Instant Action is required. Have emergency now as my ex boarded my own house after illegal “eviction” and my property threaten to sell it which is murder for me – I do not have any other option to live. Please help me. I need my property intact and Writ of Possession for me to be inside, Property Restraint not to board it, not to sell, not to come Friday 09/11-13/2013 or after it.

Please stop my murder: Somebody please call defendant Jesse at 661-342-5399 not to board me and my property, not to sell my house, not to come this Friday 10-11-13-2013 - I cannot be anywhere but inside and I need my property intact either to legally relocate, or to legally be deported. All these are for immigration lawyer - Can you assist me with legal deportation then with all my property intact with me? Somebody has to stop him first, I need do not have passport, car is stolen..Links Damages

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Contact a family law attorney in California.

    The answer provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice as not all facts are know by the attorney, nor does the answering of this question create an attorney client relationship.

  2. Seek help from a woman's shelter locally.

    Responses by attorneys on AVVO are by the nature of the forum, not legal advice. To obtain reliable legal advice, please contact my office directly to set up a free 15 minute consultation. During the consultation, we will be able to assess whether we can help you or a more in depth consultation is needed. Visit or call us at 206.494.9999.

  3. You need to contact a family law attorney in California. This is not an immigration matter. You can search for attorneys on Avvo or contact the local bar association for a referral.

    Wendy R. Barlow, Esq, The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., 111 Broadway, Suite 1306, New York NY 10006, (866) 456-­8654,, The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics