Still waitiing for any news from uscis, and nothing yet do i need to worry?

Asked over 1 year ago - North Hollywood, CA

my daugther whent to do her fingerprints on october 1 and we are waiting and had no news , im getting worried . any advice?

1. Andrea Felice Szew

4

Answered . I would not worry you need to just be patient. USCIS can take some time depending on what type of petition you submitted. You can always check the status of your petition on www.uscis.gov website or you can call the phone number on your receipt.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. daughter should be getting her interview notice anytime soon, from a few weeks from now to a few months.

3. Irene Vaisman

3

Answered . you do not say what type of a case, but wait, if interview needs to be scheduled - it will be

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  4. Stephanie Scarborough

3

Answered . It really depends on what you applied for. Did you apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) or some other benefit. I will say that we are seeing DACA cases approved this week for filings from September 11-15 with fingerprints taken in early October. Therefore, if its DACA you shouldn't worry. No matter what the process, you can track the case at www.uscis.gov.