Stem OPT extension_ under initial review_ forgot to update initial 90-day employment information_ thank you!!!

Dear lawyers,

USCIS received my application on Sep 16th, and now it's under initial review. Unfortunately, I just knew that I need to update all employment information during OPT period. I found my current job after the initial 90-days. I'm wondering whether I can still update the historical employment information to my school's international office. My current OPT is now expired.

I'm really worried that my application will be denied because of lacking employment information.

Thanks much!!!
Sissi

1. Talk to your foreign student adviser.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. Your employer should have logged you into the SEVIS system when you joined. Talk to the employer and the DSO to be sure.

Business Immigration Attorney with 17 years of immigration law experience. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

3. Thank you for sharing worries with us your. We can relate. With that said, I am curious, what was your quesiton?

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.