Statute....

What is the Statute for California charges BP25658a of selling liquour to a minor?

1. Business & Professions Code section 25658(a)

Kevin King, Principal- Essential Law Services. HTTP://ESSENTIALAW.COM, 415-562-6862. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended and should not be construed as legal advice for a particular case. This post does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author of the question answered. For specific advice about your particular situation, consult with me or another qualified attorney off-site.

2. Are you asking about the statute of limitations? B&P 25658(a) is a misdemeanor, and most misdemeanors have a one year statute of limitations for filing charges.

3. You question is unclear. If when asking what the statute is you are talking about the statute of limitations on the misdemeanor charge mention, it is one year.

When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on California law as I am licensed in California. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose.