Status Change B1/B2 to F1 or H1B

Parsippany, NJ |

I have 10 years multiple B1/B2 USA visa. I visited three times in USA with this VISA.
Now, I want to settle in USA for my future careers as an Employment or Student. I have total 12 years Production/Project experience in Manufacturing industry.
So Please guide me that haw can I come and stay over there with legal status change.
Apart from that, Please mention your legal fees to do this process.
I look forward to your reply.

There are many ways to immigrate to the U.S. You should speak with a lawyer in order to determine if you qualify for immigration. If you have close relatives who reside in the U.S., a U.S. employer who is interested in bringing you to the U.S., or wish to invest in a U.S. company, those are some ways by which you can immigrate to the U.S. Each lawyer sets his (i.e. his or her) own fees.

IMPORTANT: Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during an attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private attorney-client consultation. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, an attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual. For persons located in New Jersey: To the extent that Mr. Murray's profile can be considered an advertisement in New Jersey, which is denied, be advised that NO ASPECT OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY. Furthermore, the selection methodology for the SuperLawyers' "Rising Stars" awards is set forth at length at this website:

First step is to find a school you want to go to or a job you can work at. Get accepted to the school or get a job offer. The school DSO or the employer's immigration attorney can help you with the immigration paperwork.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

You are asking for a full blown legal consultation with assessment of your facts vis a vis your chances and quotation of fees. That cannot be done on AVVO. You will get this information on a consultation in person or via Skype. many of us do Skype consultations too. Select an attorney on AVVO and contact them directly.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Recommended articles about Immigration