Status Change B1/B2 to F1 or H1B

Asked about 1 year ago - Parsippany, NJ

I have 10 years multiple B1/B2 USA visa. I visited three times in USA with this VISA.
Now, I want to settle in USA for my future careers as an Employment or Student. I have total 12 years Production/Project experience in Manufacturing industry.
So Please guide me that haw can I come and stay over there with legal status change.
Apart from that, Please mention your legal fees to do this process.
I look forward to your reply.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You are asking for a full blown legal consultation with assessment of your facts vis a vis your chances and quotation of fees. That cannot be done on AVVO. You will get this information on a consultation in person or via Skype. many of us do Skype consultations too. Select an attorney on AVVO and contact them directly.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  2. Dean P Murray

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . There are many ways to immigrate to the U.S. You should speak with a lawyer in order to determine if you qualify for immigration. If you have close relatives who reside in the U.S., a U.S. employer who is interested in bringing you to the U.S., or wish to invest in a U.S. company, those are some ways by which you can immigrate to the U.S. Each lawyer sets his (i.e. his or her) own fees.

    IMPORTANT: Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You... more
  3. Theodore John Murphy


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . First step is to find a school you want to go to or a job you can work at. Get accepted to the school or get a job offer. The school DSO or the employer's immigration attorney can help you with the immigration paperwork.

    The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,064 answers this week

3,382 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,064 answers this week

3,382 attorneys answering