Status Change B1/B2 to F1 or H1B

Asked about 1 year ago - Parsippany, NJ

Greetings!!!
I have 10 years multiple B1/B2 USA visa. I visited three times in USA with this VISA.
Now, I want to settle in USA for my future careers as an Employment or Student. I have total 12 years Production/Project experience in Manufacturing industry.
So Please guide me that haw can I come and stay over there with legal status change.
Apart from that, Please mention your legal fees to do this process.
I look forward to your reply.
Regards
Amin
India

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

9

Answered . You are asking for a full blown legal consultation with assessment of your facts vis a vis your chances and quotation of fees. That cannot be done on AVVO. You will get this information on a consultation in person or via Skype. many of us do Skype consultations too. Select an attorney on AVVO and contact them directly.

2. Dean P Murray

5

Answered . There are many ways to immigrate to the U.S. You should speak with a lawyer in order to determine if you qualify for immigration. If you have close relatives who reside in the U.S., a U.S. employer who is interested in bringing you to the U.S., or wish to invest in a U.S. company, those are some ways by which you can immigrate to the U.S. Each lawyer sets his (i.e. his or her) own fees.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

6

Answered . First step is to find a school you want to go to or a job you can work at. Get accepted to the school or get a job offer. The school DSO or the employer's immigration attorney can help you with the immigration paperwork.