Skip to main content

Status adjust

Hyattsville, MD |

hello, I would like to know how what is the procedure for adjustment of status, having married with a permanent resident and i have a B1/B2 visa and having come to usa , what I need to do when I'm there, thanks

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Your husband can file form I-130 Petition for alien relative, however, because he is only a permanent resident it could take a while depending on your nationality. Kindly contact me for more information.

    Law Office of Guerline L. Laurore, P.C.
    Phone: (814) 260-0163
    Fax: (814) 260-0093
    I think therefore I am, I am therefore God is. Descartes

    DISCLAIMER: This communication does not create an Attorney-Client relationship unless you have retained this office for legal representation.

  2. Your question does not provide enough facts for a complete analysis of your case. You may have several good options depending upon your facts. While the previous answer may (in the end) be the correct, you will not know this until an experienced immigration has reviewed all of your facts and considered all of you options.

    Don't give up that easy!

    Matthew Glinsmann
    Glinsmann Immigration Lawyers
    12 Russell Avenue
    Gaithersburg, MD 20877
    Schedule a Free Consultation at or by calling (301) 987-0030 ext.1

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics