Skip to main content

State of Florida Disbursement Unit AUDIT

Jacksonville, FL |

Can an FL SDU Audit, resulting in an increase in the support amount owed, replace the arrears established by a court order?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Interesting question!!! In the event that the audit results in an increased obligation, it would not replace the existing court order but may result in the State seeking a modification of the existing order in order to reflect the new findings.

Child support topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics