State/Government Job application

Asked 11 months ago - Portland, ME

I am applying for a government job.
I went to court for an OUI recently but all I did was pay a fine and get my license back. Apparently it is not on my record.
What do I fill when it says "convicted of recent crimes"?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Kelvin P. Green

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . When you say all you did was pay a fine, ... You were in court and the judge made you pay the fine for a reason. I suggest you get with the court and find out the disposition.

    This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,737 answers this week

3,189 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,737 answers this week

3,189 attorneys answering