Starting a small business

San Pedro, CA |

looking for advise / information to start up a hydraulic hose business .

1. I would sit down with a start-up attorney and lay out your business plan for them. A lot of attorneys will provide a consultation and identify issues such as entity structure, initial capitalization, and corporate governance that are all important when getting started.

Legal disclaimer: The answer provided above is for general information purposes only and should not be relied on as specific legal advice. This answer does not form an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney of your choice to fully advise you about your legal rights and obligations.

2. I agree with Mr. Camm. You should find a local attorney to discuss the details of the business you intend to start. An attorney will assist you in determining the best business entity, potential liability, and permit issues.

I hope this helps!

Matthew Blair
    www.beverlyhillsbusinesslawyers.com