Start an International business.

Asked 10 months ago - Minneapolis, MN

I want to start an International business. I am not sure what kind of papers that i need ?

1. Tricia Dwyer

3

1

Answered . Hello. The answer is 'it depends'. There are a multitude of considerations when a business is to be global. The sort of attorney assistance you are seeking is known as business formation. If this business shall begin as a small business, some attorneys focus on small businesses. All the best.

Minnesota licensed attorney
  2. Stephen K. Lehnardt

Pro

1

1

Answered . In addition to Tricia's excellent answer, you will start your business the same for a local, national or international business--by forming a business entity in the state of your choice. From that first step you will be on the path to international business. Do find a competent business attorney with international experience.

3. Luca Cristiano Maria Melchionna

1

Answered . There are many variables among which the interaction of local laws, foreign laws and international laws. Corporate, contract, tax, accounting, trade, customs and cross border issues need to be considered and/or planned carefully. Best