Sr Software Engineer vs Sr Systems Analyst Green card I-140 difference

Menlo Park, CA |

Hi,
I have experience with mix titles of Sr Software engineer and Programmer Analyst for 10 years.
Right now my employer has applied for green card PERM for Sr Systems Analyst which is approved.
Planning to apply for I-140 soon. I'm wondering if there is a problem if the experience as Sr Software Engineer and Programmer Analyst count towards Sr Systems Analyst.Not sure why my employer/lawyer put it as Sr Systems Analyst in PERM but will it be any problem in I-140 processing (RFE) if the titles are different that Sr Systems Analyst

Job description and duties matter.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

2. It depends on the job description and job requirements, and your job experience, not the titles.

3. It all depends on the requirements mentioned on the PERM application.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. You are encouraged to seek independent and private counseling for a complete review of your case.

4. The employment titles can be different. As may colleagues have stated, it depends on the job description, requirements, and your experience.

The information provided is intended for informational purposes only and should not substitute for the advice and counsel of an attorney. This information does not constitute legal advice. We ask that you consult with a lawyer, as your facts are unique and because each situation requires analysis from many different perspectives. We cannot be responsible if you rely on information based on this website without the consultation of an attorney.