Sr Software Engineer vs Sr Systems Analyst Green card I-140 difference

Asked 9 months ago - Menlo Park, CA

Hi,
I have experience with mix titles of Sr Software engineer and Programmer Analyst for 10 years.
Right now my employer has applied for green card PERM for Sr Systems Analyst which is approved.
Planning to apply for I-140 soon. I'm wondering if there is a problem if the experience as Sr Software Engineer and Programmer Analyst count towards Sr Systems Analyst.Not sure why my employer/lawyer put it as Sr Systems Analyst in PERM but will it be any problem in I-140 processing (RFE) if the titles are different that Sr Systems Analyst

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Best Answer

Answered . Job description and duties matter.

2. Alison Yew

5

1

Answered . It depends on the job description and job requirements, and your job experience, not the titles.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

2

Answered . It all depends on the requirements mentioned on the PERM application.

4. Ili J. Subhan

Pro

Answered . The employment titles can be different. As may colleagues have stated, it depends on the job description, requirements, and your experience.