Skip to main content

Spouse will not sign any papers and is dragging out process. Is there anything that can be done.

Arlington, TX |

Husband does not want to pay 1/2 the debt, or sell the community property. Fights over child support. Most conversations end in pointing fingers and blaming. All comunication is going through the attornies and that process seems to take a really long time. This has been going on for almost a year.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You have an attorney who knows all the details of this situation. That is who you need to be talking to.

For educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship was created by this email.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer