Spouse's bf called the law on me from trying to see my daughter whom they abducted from me and my son.

Summerville, SC |

He threatens to kill me in front of my daughter. What do I do in regards to his threat in front of my child? Second , Who is he to make false allocations of kidnapping TO THE LAW, when its my child I have been trying to find and regain custody, as me and my wife are still married. What kind of world do we live in when the cops believe a stranger that been helping my wife hide my little girl. Sick! Needless to say another day cops allowed them to run away with my child again, when I have custody.

1. Do you have a court order that gives you custody? If not then under the law your spouse has as much right to custody of your daughter as you do. If you do not have a court order giving you custody then you need to get one. If you have a court order and she is violating it you must file for a rule to show cause. If you think that your child is in danger maybe you can motion the court for a emergency ex parte hearing. Good luck.

This response is for informational purposes only and is not intended to convey detailed legal advice on any specific issue. Transmission of the information contained in this response is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The Law Office of John A. Jackson only practices law where properly authorized to do so and does not seek to represent anyone in any other jurisdiction. This site does not make use of any secure encryption technology, and any transmissions to the Law Office of John A. Jackson may be intercepted by third-parties. DO NOT send us any information that you regard as privileged or confidential. John A. Jackson is licensed to practice law in the State of South Carolina. You should not act upon the information contained herein without first seeking the advice of an attorney licensed to practice in your area.

Domestic violence topics