Spouse/paramour snatched my daughter from me and her little brother, kept this child out of school while running all over the US

Asked 3 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

Filed Missing child report. Filed claim with NCMEC . Officers affidavits, (violations of court orders) Including POSSIBLY FBI involvement. I've Pursued them over two years and finally found and Served spouse living in a 20 FT camper at a campground known to be prone for drugs & violence. Paramour flees the state. Spouse now homeless and states this in court. Court grants spouse primary custody of this child. Although I already was Granted Temp. custody of both our children. What is wrong with our legal system when someone with mental issues (SSI) and no legal experience Pro se , Can outsmart & Whip a Experience attorney of Twenty years practice & deceive the court? What must we do to get my child? Spent $66,000 to date. What am I DOING WRONG???

1. Gina Marie Famularo

Pro

Best Answer

Answered . You need to get a court order to have the child abduction unit find and recover the children if they are missing.

2. David Allen Brooks

Pro

2

Answered . My first guess is that there is some substantial "rest of the story" that explains the court's ruling. A good lawyer helps, but frequently doesn't make up for bad facts (especially in family court using a "best interests of the minor" standard).

3. Richard Forrest Gould-Saltman

2

Answered . There must be some facts which aren't mentioned here; what you're describing makes no sense. Why'd the judge change the custody order? Why did the judge SAY he or she was changing the custody order?