Spouse had friend lie about motions served to Me

Asked over 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

I went to clerk because I knew being served motions
Without a note motion for the court date was suspicious. Founds out he had friend lie saying he served me with court date and motion when in fact the court date info was
Very purposely left out court date note. What should I do? Court date is for revison of child support order. He only submitted I declaration and sob story no proof his income changed. He by the way missed the initial hearing and was aware and served by Sherrif notice of.

1. Answered . You should tell it all to the judge. Your chances of getting what you want improve when you retain an attorney.