Spouse had friend lie about motions served to Me

Asked over 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

I went to clerk because I knew being served motions
Without a note motion for the court date was suspicious. Founds out he had friend lie saying he served me with court date and motion when in fact the court date info was
Very purposely left out court date note. What should I do? Court date is for revison of child support order. He only submitted I declaration and sob story no proof his income changed. He by the way missed the initial hearing and was aware and served by Sherrif notice of.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . You should tell it all to the judge. Your chances of getting what you want improve when you retain an attorney.

    [In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does... more

Related Topics

Lawsuits and disputes

If you're faced with a dispute that can't be resolved by negotiation, a lawsuit may be necessary. It will allow you to seek a legally binding solution in court.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

37,700 answers this week

3,930 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

37,700 answers this week

3,930 attorneys answering