Spouse Green card granted with a different A number - still in removal proceedings - what is happening?

Dallas, TX |

A # on the green card & the NTA is different. still in removal proceedings - what is happening?

1. It is hard to say. It could be that your spouse had a previous case in which a different A# was assigned and the two files have not yet been consolidated.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. I would need to know more about your husband's immigration history. I encourage you to consult an experienced immigration attorney about the matter.

3. Cannot be determined based on your posting.

You really need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.