Spouse already deported but Board of immigration appeals granted motion to re open

Ogden, UT |

I dont know what to do. He has already been removed after losing an appeal with BIA and just today received notice that a motion to re open was granted. He has a possesion charge but have lived my entire life in the country am married and have 3 children that are all US citizens. Should i take this chance and keep fighting? I would give anything to be with my kids again but what are my chances. Help me please.

1. Your question is confusing. Who was in removal proceedings? You or your spouse?

MEDINA LAW GROUP PC: EXPERIENCED TEXAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS. email: cindy@medinalg.com; Phone: (210) 821-4500; Fax: 210-821-4500; 1802 NE Loop 410, Ste 104, San Antonio, TX 78217. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Furthermore, the content of this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. I apologize in advance for any spelling or typographical errors. MEDINA LAW GROUP PC.

2. First thing you do in these circumstances is cooperate closely with the attorney who handled the motion.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. I agree with Mr. Segal - talk to the attorney who handled the motion. If you did it yourself, it would be a good time to talk to an attorney.