Spinal Cord Stimulator

Asked about 5 years ago - New York

Spinal Cord Stimulator Attorneys

The problem in getting an attorney to take these cases that why i went to Consel.net
Medtronics which held that state court
lawsuits are limited to violations of federal requirements.

Most attorneys shy away from these cases. But there is
something called the Medical Device Safety Act that would
You want to be able to get an attorney, get
the law changed.
the product is defective or if they didn't warn you about
the dangers or if the device was negligently made or
designed. Then you can show the problem with these devices
in court and the attorneys will start taking these cases becuse i think they fear.. these cases

my question is when will we get justice.. and that why i went to counsel.net and there is a lot of people suffer just like me with this product dangers this device .. i am seeking help on this as we speak but a lot of people need help i pray that they get it or someone get what we are saying ...

1. Edward L.C. Marcowitz

1

Answered . You are correct in that the legislation will be very helpful to these types of cases. Hopefully, it will get passed and signed.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

2. John M. Kaman

Pro

Answered . You need a products liability attorney. Get a list of names from your state or local bar.

3. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . Too little information exists in what you have posted to provide anything other than speculation. There are attorneys that specialize in this, so do the research and contact several attorneys. Find the one best for you.

You might find my Legal Guide helpful "How to Choose A Lawyer For You"

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/how-to-cho...

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer"

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/what-do-i-...

Good luck to you. In order to be sure, call a local lawyer as soon as possible.

God bless. I am in Chicago and do not practice in your state.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in your state in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an atttorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.