Speeding tickets reduced to no points in court. Can it be removed from my MVR?

Conyers, GA |

1. Short answer is "No" assuming I understand the question. If it was reduced to another driving/traffic offense theyn it cannot be expunged.

2. No. However, if the speed was reduced to 14 mph over the speed limit (which is the no points speed), or lower, then the charge does not go on your Georgia Drivers License.

James L. Yeargan, Jr. is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information given is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. Any answer given assumes the person who asked the question holds a Georgia Drivers License, and this license is not a commercial drivers license (CDL). This response, or any response, is not legal advice. This response, or any response, does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

3. No.

Answers to questions on this web site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Unless you and Troy W. Marsh, Jr. have signed a written contract, Troy W. Marsh, Jr. is not your attorney, and you are not his client. www.marshlaw1.com troy@marshlaw1.com

Traffic tickets topics