Skip to main content

Speeding ticket of 88 mph in a 55 mph zone.

Georgia |

My boyfriend got a ticket for going 88 mph in a 55mph zone. He was going with the flow of traffic. what can he do or should he just pay the ticket?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


He should contact a GA traffic ticket attorney and inquire if he can get deferred adjudication or some type of other probation to keep the ticket off his driving record.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer