Speeding ticket in Michigan

Royal Oak, MI |

Got a speeding ticket. Remarks on ticket are M/F/R 68 in and out of traffic. Ticket says “Speeding : 8-10 over (pay within 14 days $ 135.00/after &180 Speed 60/50 This was in Michigan on North Woodward. There were a lot of cars and I was in a pack of therm. If I took this to court what should I say and what are my chances of it being reduced?

1. Speak with a MI traffic ticket attorney about taking this to court.

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777

2. Best charge is to retain a local Traffic Ticket Attorney - usually inexpensive & woth the fee (increased insurance rates etc) Many offer free initial consultations

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

3. Hire an attorney. Good chance you can get this ticket lowered if you have a good driving record.

Kennedy Law Office, PLLC
    586-580-1942
    Free Consultations

Disclaimer: No attorney-client relationship has been established. Please contact an attorney about your legal rights. This answer is for educational purposes only.

4. Reductions depend on several factors. They include, but are not limited to, the jurisdicition, offense, your record and the way you treated the officer. I advise people that receive moving violations to retain a lawyer if they can.

Traffic tickets topics