Sorry! this is not a question. Looking for a lawyer in NH or MA for setting up an import/export business.

Boston, MA |

I'm looking for a lawyer who could assist us in setting up an import/export business and acquiring all necessary licenses and approvals. Please help!

1. We would be happy to address your business related legal needs. See our website www.TheJacobsLaw.com and our Avvo.com profile http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/02108-ma-travis-jacobs-1779407.html for more information.

This response is not to be considered legal advice by anyone. This communication, alone, does not create an attorney-client privilege. Unless you have executed a fee agreement with the attorney, that is related to the subject matter contained in this communication, you are advised not to rely on this communication to make any decisions whatsoever or to create an attorney-client relationship. No attorney-client relationship shall exist with this attorney without a fee agreement executed by you and the attorney.

2. You should search Avvo for business or contracts attorneys in MA and NH with experience in forming business entities. Best of luck.

Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. (It lets us know how we are doing.) Attorney Kremer is licensed to practice in Massachusetts. Please visit her Avvo profile for contact information. In accordance with Avvo guidelines, the following disclaimer applies to all responses given in this forum: The above is NOT legal advice, and is NOT intended to be legal advice. No Attorney-Client relationship is created through the above answer.

3. Feel free to contact me for a free consultation. I'd be happy to discuss this matter with you.
    845-704-7777.

Atty: 845-704-7777. This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This answer is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship. PLEASE REMEMBER: All claims and legal matters have statutes of limitations and/or other important time periods that apply to them. This means that you must take action on all claims or legal matters within the required time period(s) or your claims could be barred by the statute of limitations or dismissed. Contact our office or another competent attorney immediately to discuss the particular facts of any claim or legal issue you might have in order to learn what time periods apply to your particular situation.

4. You can always look under 'Find-A-Lawyer' in Avvo.Com for any area of law practice in any jurisdiction.

Business topics