Someone video taped me having sexual intercourse with out my consent I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Asked almost 2 years ago - Baldwin, NY

Ok so first off i was 16 at the time and he was 18 AND we just had gotten back from a party so we went to the park afterwards he told me that it was just going to be me and him he assured me or so i thought that it was just us, so i was kind of presured into having sex with him so we had sex, what i didnt know was that his friend was hiding in the bushes recording it .He said he dosnt have to get rid of the video because it was taken outside what legal action do i take ?

1. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . You don't indicate how old you are now, but more than likely you can still press charges since you were a minor. Since you were too young to consent to sex, what he did to you was an assault and you could hire an attorney to sue him and his friend. You need to take action because if that video is placed on the internet, you'll never be able to reclaim it. I do foresee a problem, though, if you're still a minor, an adult family member will need to retain the attorney, now you. You could still contact the district attorney even if you are minor. You need to stop this predator.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

3

2

Answered . You can have him arrested as it was illegal for him to have sex with you because your were under 17. You can also hire a lawyet to write the boys.

3. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

3

1

Answered . You can have him arrested for statutory rape, you were under 17. But you can not threaten an arrest to gain an advantage in a civil action. Consult with an attorney.

4. David B Pittman

Pro

2

Answered . Your only way to handle this is to hire a lawyer.

5. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

Answered . In most states this is illegal and is also a CRIMINAL OFFENSE. I WOULD CONTACT A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY AND ALSO MAKE A REPORT TO THE POLICE.