Someone used our C-36 license to pull a permit in the city of Beverly Hills without my consent. What can be done about this?

Van Nuys, CA |
Filed under: Fraud

I just found out that a plumbing permit was issued using my license number and information for a job that was performed for the BH Performing Arts Center-Temple of the Air Theatre. What can I do about this? I worked hard to obtain my plumbing license now someone is using it. I know that in order to pull a city permit you need to present a notarized letter of authorization showing that you are an agent for the company so I think that who ever is doing this falsified a letter. I welcome any advice. Thank You

This seems to be major fraud. First, it would be my suggestion that you find out who did this...and then file a lawsuit for an injunction. This could also damage your company or may have already and there may be monetary damages.

Then, report to the contractors board and make a police report.

Get the injunction, pronto. If you would like to talk further please call.