Someone stole my phone, I don't want to do something that I would regret because I know who stoled my cell phone, it's my life

Ok at school this girl searched my book bag in the girls locker room and stoled my cell phone. The next day this girl that was in my gym class posted on instagram of herself with a new phone in her hand, that phone was my phone.The only girl who was missing in the locker room was that same girl that apparently left out early from gym class. This other girl said she stoled it from my book bag, and I have a photo from my friends phone.

Baltimore, MD -

Brandy Ann Peeples

Brandy Ann Peeples

Litigation Lawyer - Frederick, MD

Report it to the school and call the police.

Amy Lavonne Wells

Amy Lavonne Wells

Identity Theft Lawyer - Dayton, OH

I agree with my colleague. File a report with your local police department.

These facts alone do not lend itself to identity theft. If you suspect you're a victim of identity theft, you should make that report to the authorities as well. If that's the case, I would suggest you repost an inquiry to that effect as well and I'll be happy to provide more details. Also see our site, which has information and helpful forms for ID theft victims. www.OhioConsumerHelp.com

All the best to you.

Craig Meyers

Craig Meyers

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Gaithersburg, MD

Doing something you "regret," is worse than stealing a cell phone. Physical violence is not the answer. Simply report the theft to the school and to the police. You may wish to print the Instagram photograph before the girl deletes it.